Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear Men's Rights Activists

Reading through Rebecca Watson's Page o' Hate inspired me to write the following.

Sympathy for the Devil

In essence, even though these haters creep me out in one way, I feel really sorry for them on so many levels. For one, they all despise themselves and their lives and are in miserable pain, but have no clue how to express or alleviate it. Two, I know they're lonely and think the world is out to get them, but have no idea how to fix it. Three, they spend so much time mentally masturbating with "logic" that can be shot down in a second. Four, some of them could be productive members of society, but they waste time being useless trolls.

I know it's likely beyond hope, but maybe this little ditty can pull a few to the light and, ultimately, to joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment